As a skilled shopper, I’m going to let you in on a little secret, 4th of July is my favorite weekend to shop in the entire year. Yes, I said, it, the ENTIRE year. It’s better than Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, the day after Christmas, Black Friday, all that! If you want to add some new pieces to your wardrobe the time is now.
You’re probably wondering why? The truth is that retailers are trying to get rid of the stray pieces left over from from winter, clear out spring completely, and reduce summer collections to make room for the exciting new fall season on the horizon. This weekend should honestly get a lot more credit than it does, but since it’s you’re job to take advantage of this pro-tip and rack up.
Without further adieu, here are the 4th of July sales that I will be shopping this weekend.
- Net-A-Porter: Up to 60% off
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Up to 70% off
- Aritzia: Up to 50% off Everything
- Zara: The SALE is on!
Clothing & Accessories
- Asos: Up to 50% off Summer Styles
- H&M: Up to 50% off
- Nordstrom: Anniversary Sales (starts July 6th)
- Aerie: Up to 60% off
- Urban Outfitters
- Anthropologie: Extra 25% off Sale Items
- West Elm: 4th of July Warehouse Sale | Up to 70% off
- Williams-Sonoma: 4th of July Warehouse Sale | Up to 70% off + 20% off Clearance
Happy Shopping Y’all!
Matching Set (similar)
Maddie K. Photography