OMG y’all, we’ve made it to June. I’m in shock, but I shouldn’t be, because that is how quickly time flies. Especially in this thing called adulthood.
Now that we are at the half-way point of the year, I encourage your to take a look at your vision board as well as some of the goals that you set for yourself at the top of the year.
You may be reassessing some things. Or, perhaps, you may find yourself at a crossroad. The plans you may have initially put into place may no longer look for feel the same as they did before. For those of you who are constantly in pursuit of self discovery, this is for you.
It takes courage to…
- Admit when something isn’t working for you
- Take a step back to re-assess your situation
- Own who you want to be and what you want to do
- Listen to and trust your own voice
- Make a different decision based on your voice only
- Give yourself permission to leave what you know to try something new
“My wish for you is that you find happiness in yourself before anything of anyone else, that you realize your worth before and how necessary you are on this earth.” – Emily Coxhead
Maddie K. Photography