Recently during a speaking engagement, I was asked how I maintain my confidence day-in and day-out. To be honest, I was a little taken aback by this question, but it really made me think about it.
The truth is that its not always a simple task, and every day is different. Some days that I feel on top of the world, and other days the world will feel like its on top of me, and extra heavy at that.
To combat any not-so-great feels, I candidly shared that I lean on heavily on my faith, but that I also affirm myself daily. It’s so important to affirm yourself y’all. Keeping that in mind, I’ve curated a healthy list of positive affirmations to bookmark, screenshot, or write down so you can always come back to remind yourself just how awesome you are.
- I am worthy of good things.
- I send loving energy to every cell in my body and trust that it is strong, powerful, and capable.
- Opportunities are all around me.
- I am grateful for wisdom that comes with age.
- I breath in courage, I exhale doubt.
- I surround myself with positive people who will help bring out the best in me.
- I’m free to create the life I desire.
- If I can dream it and believe it, then I can achieve it.
- I choose to compete only with myself and not others. I choose to become the best version of myself
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- What I am not, God is.
- Beauty doesn’t come in one size. I am so much more than a number.
- I release all worry surrounding my life.
- I choose faith over fear.
- My life is a beautiful adventure.
- Joy is my birthright.
- I am whole.
- Obstacles are just detours in the right direction.
- I know I am being guided at all times.
- Divine guidance is available to me.
- I am allowed to take up space, unapologetically.
- I release all limiting beliefs.
- I’ve earned my seat at the table and deserve to be here.
- I am my ancestors wildest dreams.
- The sky is the limit to what I can have.
Matching Set (similar)
Maddie K. Photography