Y’all I can’t believe that I’ve been blogging for nearly 3 years. Where has the time gone? Of course a lot has changed, and I’ve gained new readers since my first get to know me blog post.
As a creator, I am here to serve you! I would like to get to know each of you better and understand what you would like to see from me. So, I will kick things off by sharing 10 fun facts about me! Here we go:
- I am family-oriented and close with both of my parents. I actually speak to my Mom every morning!
- According to my friends, I give good facial expressions. Needless to say, if something hilarious happens and you want to maintain your composure then I am not the person to look at. You’ve been warned!
- My typical drink order is an iced vanilla oat milk latte, but light on the vanilla. I prefer iced drinks because I’m notorious for burning my tongue.
- While it’s no secret to y’all, when someone new asks what I like to do and when I answer workout, I still feel like a bit of an oddball (apparently that’s a little bit of a different response)
- This year, I rekindled my love for vintage shopping and it feels amazing!
- One of my least favorite things to do is grocery shop. If it were up to me, I’d avoid it altogether; However, I like to cook when time allows.
- I love musicals! One of my favorite musicals is Wizard of Oz, and I’m obsessed with Tinman’s song. It’s a seriously the sweetest thing ever!
- My passion for holistic wellness began at an early age. I watched my mother take care of herself (mind, body, and soul) inspired me to want the same thing in my life.
- I love music, one of my favorite artists out right now is Masego. If you’re not hip go listen to Queen Tings, Tadow, and Silk.
- At the start of 2019, I decided to do one thing a day that scares. Adopting this mindset has pushed me outside of my comfort zone and positively impacted my life.
So that’s it, 10 Fun Facts About Me and now it’s your turn. I want you to leave a comment telling me a fun fact about you, my amazing readers!