Today, I wanted to switch things up a bit, make this extremely personal, and share what I’m looking forward to this Labor Day Weekend. Here it goes:
- Celebrating my birthday, which falls on a Saturday this year…YAY!
- Spending time with my parents who will be visiting town after paying a visit to Michigan.
- Taking a father/daughter trip to Brimfield Antique Flea Market – it’s America’s best, biggest, and most overwhelming flea market.
- Sales, on sales…ON SALES! Discount God’s, please make it rain upon me.
- Friday ANNNND Monday off from the 9 to 5 – party over here!
- Getting my nails done, hair done, and everything did #OhYouFancyHuh?
- Finally listening to the SZA album…I know, I’m late, but never late than never right?
- Catching up with old friends & making some new ones.
- Organizing my space – the sooner I organize the sooner I can entertain guest…now that’s an incentive.
I’m curious, what are y’all looking forward to? I would love to hear! Have a safe and lovely weekend, since I will be signing off to enjoy it my long weekend with loved ones.
Ali Stone Photography