- Spanx. Or any Spanx-like device. If you wear them put them away right now. K? Thanks!
- Sleeping masks and blackout shades…“Say it with me, SUNLIGHT!” – Sparky Polastri, Bring it On
- The office. Duh!
- The flatiron (Also duh!) Let’s hear it for protective styles!
- Any shoe that is not a sandal. Free yourself!
- Driving anywhere that is walkable, bikeable, skateable or possibly canoeable.
- Any weepy, mopey, cry-in-your-Haagen-Dazs type music. Turn up!
- Your bra – obviously on a case-by-case basis. Use your best judgment ladies!
- Approximately half of your makeup and jewelry. Light and free is the way to be.
- Dishes. It’s picnic season surely you can find a cute paper plate, cup, and utensils that meet your standards.
- Plans beyond…let’s say 38 minutes from right now.
- To-do lists, with the exception of this one right here.
Anything else to add to the list? Be sure to let me know in my comments below!
Ali Stone Photography